Friday, July 13, 2012

WHAT'S AFOOT?

I am writing from a rehab facility with my leg elevated due to fractures in 3 places in the tibia near the ankle.  It is held together with screws and plates. Next week I will get a real cast and hopefully it will be weight bearing so I can get around easier. I am developing upper body strength, however. 
I was working at the RV resort helping with arts and crafts when, carrying a large box of plastic bottles for a sand art project, I miss-stepped and crashed to the ground. 
So I am meditating on the meaning of this sudden change in my lifestyle and the fact my summer plans have been redirected.  My husband's plans were changed and the RV park plans were also messed up.  I shall leave it there until I see the direction I am meant to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment